Hydra's Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Ive used this cheat for over 24 hours now. This is my honest review on Onetap.su (There may be some comparisons to other cheats like skeet, aw, OG zeus and even fatality.)
Rage Bot (4/10) : If you Play right this cheat can be good at times, but It dumps and misses like crazy, a resolver update is very important at the current status and needs to be fixed asap.
Legit bot (10/10) theres not much to say for this lol making a legit bot is super easy and rather basic.
Anti Aim (Hit) (6/10) There are times where I cannot be hit by aw, But when it comes to skeet or fatality they will 1 you every single time. This feature just needs some minor tweaks with desync but apart from that its useable.
Visuals (10/10) Onetap is truly the pinnacle of Visual beauty. The visuals are breathtaking and has the most features ive seen on a cheat. Many sky box options and easy to change. The closest i can compare it to is Fatality.
Cheat Menu (10/10) Onetaps Menu is rather Easy to use. Great menu design with Sleek and smooth moveable sliders etc. Close to the nostalgia of 2017 zeus.

Overall review: (7/10) (That resolver needs ALOT of work.

For people who say its a config issue. I have used eds config, vanes config, Upsets config, and tapsens config. They all have their moments where it hits and does pretty well. but alot of the times it dumps fakes and misses. I have also configed using some of the settings from my skeet config. But it still misses. I hope the onetap dev team reads this and fixes the resolver and other small bugs that can make this cheat on top of all!

Chay

Subscriber
Early adopter
rSOpPNv.png
OLbiJBZ9WV4.jpg

Close to the nostalgia of 2017 zeus.

hollow

Early adopter
hi, ex-moderator of both ayyware zeus and zeus recode here.
configure your cheat properly, there's very few issues with the resolver currently, not our fault you can't configure a hitchance/acc boost slider.
anti-hit will always be bipolar because of situation-by-situation conditions and the fact you can't fake angles as well as you used to be able to.
legitbot is much harder to make than you think it is, anyone can paste together some smoothing code from uc and call it a day.
also, the menu looks nothing like zeus and instead is a homage to gucci, phage's old cheat.

Few things wrong with the resolver?
Read the other reviews that say the exact same thing. There’s got to be something wrong when Ed’s config dumps fake 2.

hi, ex-moderator of both ayyware zeus and zeus recode here.
configure your cheat properly, there's very few issues with the resolver currently, not our fault you can't configure a hitchance/acc boost slider.
anti-hit will always be bipolar because of situation-by-situation conditions and the fact you can't fake angles as well as you used to be able to.
legitbot is much harder to make than you think it is, anyone can paste together some smoothing code from uc and call it a day.
also, the menu looks nothing like zeus and instead is a homage to gucci, phage's old cheat.
Not trying to argue or anything my man. It’s called a “review” for a reason.

ekoh

Ive used this cheat for over 24 hours now. This is my honest review on Onetap.su (There may be some comparisons to other cheats like skeet, aw, OG zeus and even fatality.)
Rage Bot (4/10) : If you Play right this cheat can be good at times, but It dumps and misses like crazy, a resolver update is very important at the current status and needs to be fixed asap.
Legit bot (10/10) theres not much to say for this lol making a legit bot is super easy and rather basic.
Anti Aim (Hit) (6/10) There are times where I cannot be hit by aw, But when it comes to skeet or fatality they will 1 you every single time. This feature just needs some minor tweaks with desync but apart from that its useable.
Visuals (10/10) Onetap is truly the pinnacle of Visual beauty. The visuals are breathtaking and has the most features ive seen on a cheat. Many sky box options and easy to change. The closest i can compare it to is Fatality.
Cheat Menu (10/10) Onetaps Menu is rather Easy to use. Great menu design with Sleek and smooth moveable sliders etc. Close to the nostalgia of 2017 zeus.

Overall review: (7/10) (That resolver needs ALOT of work.

For people who say its a config issue. I have used eds config, vanes config, Upsets config, and tapsens config. They all have their moments where it hits and does pretty well. but alot of the times it dumps fakes and misses. I have also configed using some of the settings from my skeet config. But it still misses. I hope the onetap dev team reads this and fixes the resolver and other small bugs that can make this cheat on top of all!
LMFAO if you think Anti Hit and Rage Bot are bad you can't config

i thought u said u didnt buy onetap and you were only using aimware cuz you claimed "Miles better than that shitty paste"
And also you said you had uid 498 on onetap. nice lie