How to set up account to avoid being banned on main?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

rosegardens

Looking to get into HvH for fun and to try cs from a different perspective. How to set up steam account so I don't get banned on main? I have heard of people getting banned on alt for cheating and then getting banned on main.

i have already uninstall faceit anticheat so to not be detected by it.

Thank you all so much ^.^

watch0ut

if you have another account with a linked steam guard it is better to unlink it since if the second account is banned then the main account can be banned (I can't say that this is accurate information)

GermanShooter

Early adopter
I have like 4 main accounts lol u can play HvH on them just go on steam games and click on csgo and type in -insecure in launch options and u will be good and if u wanna cheat like legit hack then use other acc dont use main and dont use same number like steam guard dont put same number as on main cus ur main can get banned I have cheats on my pc but they cant detected them only when u inject in csgo on that steam acc

Reactions: Hakashi

rosegardens

I have like 4 main accounts lol u can play HvH on them just go on steam games and click on csgo and type in -insecure in launch options and u will be good and if u wanna cheat like legit hack then use other acc dont use main and dont use same number like steam guard dont put same number as on main cus ur main can get banned I have cheats on my pc but they cant detected them only when u inject in csgo on that steam acc
thank u :)

Hakashi

Looking to get into HvH for fun and to try cs from a different perspective. How to set up steam account so I don't get banned on main? I have heard of people getting banned on alt for cheating and then getting banned on main.

i have already uninstall faceit anticheat so to not be detected by it.

Thank you all so much ^.^
Make an alt account and make sure the same phone number isn't connected to both accounts and just play hvh from the alt (I think)