How to RESET HWID?? i'v been REJECTED!!!!!

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
I recently changed the computer I was using. Before I sold the computer, I applied to reset the HWID and it was successful. I renewed my OneTap for three months a few days ago, but after download and login, it showed my HWID error. I have tried every day in the past, but I have been rejected 5 times already!! My IP shows a Chinese IP but I am an Australian stuck in China. I really like OneTap and I really need your help, Sir.

initalice

I recently changed the computer I was using. Before I sold the computer, I applied to reset the HWID and it was successful. I renewed my OneTap for three months a few days ago, but after download and login, it showed my HWID error. I have tried every day in the past, but I have been rejected 5 times already!! My IP shows a Chinese IP but I am an Australian stuck in China. I really like OneTap and I really need your help, Sir.
open. a. ticket.

Reactions: DaBabyHvH and Danix

Bobs

why is your nickname chineese?