Honest Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Melvan

Okay so my last review was pretty bad, now that I have used the cheat for like 4months I'll be able to provide a much better one.

Legit Bot 3/10:
The legit bot is not the worst but not the best, I tried the legit aimbot for a while ago and it's really not that good, but i can understand that since the cheat is focused against raging. But personally I use backtrack on my legit config.

Legit AA 8/10:
Super good legit aa, doesn't flick (sometimes it does with high ping/latency), really stable. What more can i say, it's a good legit aa.

Rage AA 5/10:
I would like to see more features added into the antiaim, also more customization, i get that your making the cheat as beginner-friendly as possible, but I would focus more on making the cheat better than on noobies that cant configure.

RageBot 9/10:
One of the best rage cheats on the market, the resolver is decent (Could need some updates), and it's easy to configure (Could get some more customization).

Visuals 6/10:
Nothing unique, same visuals as other cheats have, would be cool with some new chams or other visuals, Also would be nice with some unique ones.

Misc 8/10:
Pretty much the same as other cheats, but it works, has all needed features,

Snipi

Early adopter
legit bot - is perfect
legit aa - dunno why u even bothered to rate it, its same on every cheat tbh
rage aa - javascript customization exists
ragebot - more customization means more stupid nigger who dont know how to config and cry
visuals - p af i think its just you that doesnt know how to make good visuals
misc - 8/10 u literally say it has everything it needs