Honest opinion after 1 month using Onetap.com.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

xnfelix

Ok so basically my sub will end in 7 days so there is my honest opinion.
This is my honest opinion about how the cheat worked in the past month so no ban pls **sorry for my english **

Legitbot: 8/10
I honestly didnt use it so much but i heard its good and not so obvious, i havent used it because the tab is very confusing... i might get hated for saying that but its actually complicated to config the legit aim

Ragebot: 7/10
Before resolver update it was just a mess. It was worse than OTC's 1 year old resolver, all i saw was Missed shot due to spread or shooting body when clearly sees head
After the update , it finally made me feel like im using a 20 euro cheat, but i dont like the hardcoded baim stuff tho, we want the multipoint stuff back..
Resolver still needs some updates .

Anti-aim: 5/10
Finally here , at the worst thing in the cheat.
You dont have much options and youre getting tapped by any cheat even with the best settings.
I honestly think V2 Anti aim was much better and hard to hit..
For a good anti aim you need a paid Javascript to help you and i think this is total BS.

Legit Anti-aim: 8/10
Its good. but needs more costumization options.

Visuals: 8.5/10
Yeah visuals are good . Tabs are a little bit confusing but the visuals are clean and easy to config *obviously* and youre not getting eye raped .

Misc: 10/10
I dont know, i love the misc tab you have some options lots of other cheats does not have and that is cool
Skin changer needs lil bit improvement . And uhh:
Javascripts: 6/10
I dont know what to say about javascripts... they are good i guess but not very helpfull as more you use more the cheat goes dumb
Game is crashing when using 2 or more javascripts and playing for over 30 minutes, sometimes crashing in the first 10 minutes.

Q:Is the cheat worth buying?
A:Yes, it is if you want to test something new .
(if you have questions you can ask)

This was my honest opinion after a month using Onetap.com
The cheat that sometimes shoots head and sometimes shoots ground.
Am i going to buy another sub?
Nope, i am not going to buy one too soon , The cheat is kind of expensive while it doesnt give you the best experience.

Reactions: Grimsan