Honest Onetap v4 Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

initalice

Hello everyone,
This is going to be my Onetap v4 review. I'm gonna start off by saying that I've been using this cheat for well over a year now. Its had some ups and downs I'm not gonna lie, but It can be pretty good paired with the right Javascripts. I am going to try to be as unbiased as I can and this review as well.
(just another note any bad rating I give Onetap is not an attack on the cheat itself or the mods and admins. They are all great people and you should show them some love)

Legit Bot
The Onetap legit bot is pretty good. Features like Legit AA and the triggerbot on this cheat are very good, although with the RCS it can feel a little jumpy at certain time. But, nevertheless the legit bot can be pretty good a lot of the times.
Rating: 9.5/10

Rage Bot
I feel as if this is the main reason why people use this cheat. The ragebot on Onetap can be very good at times. While some people like to clown on it, you just have to have the right configuration settings and Javascripts. For this section, I'm going to review the ragebot in different sections. The main review for the actual rage is on here. I feel as if onetap updated their ragebot often, that it would be much better than it currently is. But that's just personal preference for me.
Rating: 8/10

Anti-Aim
The Anti-Aim for Onetap is good. Just good. Not bad nor amazing but just good. In my opinion, the AA for the cheat works perfectly fine. It has the possibility of being very good with the addition of some very good scripts such as Factor's, but other than that the AA can be good. Although as it can be confusing for some people to configure correctly, It is good.
Rating: 8/10

FakeLag

The fakelag for Onetap does as its supposed to. Nothing else really to add. Out of all of the time using this cheat, the Fakelag is one of the only features that I have yet to find a problem with.
Rating: 10/10

Resolver

Ah the resolver. A sticky topic for some people, especially with this cheat. The resolver, all in all needs work. I'm not saying that the resolver is garbage per say, all I am saying about it is that it needs a good amount of work. The current state of the cheat is that its mainly a DT baim cheat. With this cheat, you need to have a very specific playstyle in order to hit head with scout. And personally, the only times I really hit head are when I am playing like an absolute pussy boy, after 5-6 missed bruteforces or when I have the height advantage.
All in all, the resolver for onetap needs a fair bit of work.

Rating: 6.5/10

Misc. Rage Settings (Exploits)

Pretty good, they do their job. I don't use hide shots much but its good for me at least. The DT is really good in vanilla mode, but paired with scripts like aplaca dt you'll play great. Another rage exploit that works perfectly for me is the fake duck. A minor thing that bothers me about it is the arm animation in 1st person but I guess that's just me.
Rating: 9/10

ESP and Visuals

This part of Onetap is the section I really enjoy. It feels as if Onetap has its own trademark visuals. There's nothing really for me to say. There are some minor issues, such as esp appearing under the map, but that's really it.
Rating: 10/10

Misc. Options

This tab is really just the same as the Misc. Rage Settings I mentioned earlier. The things that I mainly use for this are the normal things such as fast stop, fast crouch, auto peek and so on so fourth.

Final Review
All in all, the cheat is pretty solid. Props to the mods and admins of onetap for putting in so much work for this cheat.
Final review:

Rating: 9.5/10

khlurf#9999 https://discord.gg/t6C7r6fAHD

initalice

1. you can't just code a perfect resolver to resolve desync
2. the resolver is also fine and good to use with a good playstyle/config
1. i never said the resolver was perfect nor i said you could code one and i do agree it depends on playstyle but again sometimes for me personally and for a few other people to the resolver messes up sometimes

idkk

1. i never said the resolver was perfect nor i said you could code one and i do agree it depends on playstyle but again sometimes for me personally and for a few other people to the resolver messes up sometimes
ok? it's not rare that it occasionally "messes up" like sheesh, it has one the most consistent performing resolver currently

bryce1416

most likely a config issue but sometimes ot can miss due to unknown on random times
How the fuck are you missing due to ?
This is not an OT miss log. There is a script you can use that types "Missed shot due to ?" in chat whenever OT misses a bullet but it isn't a "Missed due to spread" (This is what many people call "missed due to resolver"). This is just so if you want to see a log everytime OT misses, but I don't use it personally because I'd rather not rage from resolver misses. TBH, OT is either godlike/never missing or it's bipolar (past few days it has been acting weird). Anyone saying the cheat is bad is delusional.

Sweg

This is not an OT miss log. There is a script you can use that types "Missed shot due to ?" in chat whenever OT misses a bullet but it isn't a "Missed due to spread" (This is what many people call "missed due to resolver"). This is just so if you want to see a log everytime OT misses, but I don't use it personally because I'd rather not rage from resolver misses. TBH, OT is either godlike/never missing or it's bipolar (past few days it has been acting weird). Anyone saying the cheat is bad is delusional.
yes but how are you going to script a miss shot due to spread