Honest Onetap.su Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

urban777

Banned
Hello everyone,

This is basically my 5th month with onetap, but my 2nd month on this account as I forgot the password to my past accounts (omegalul), so I have gotten to use onetap v1 for a month, onetap v2 for 3 months, and onetap v3 for 2 months. I will split this review in to many parts, so you can find the specific parts you want to read about. I would like to share my honest opinion, without attempting to undermine/blatantly disrespect the cheat under any circumstances. Without further a due, let's get started.

Ragebot: 7.5/10
Oooh boy, this is where you guys are gonna shit on me the most. I understand Onetap is a HvH based cheat, and that's why I feel it's ragebot is where it shines the most. The ragebot is very customisable, which includes doubletap and hideshots which can both be very useful at times. Although this may all sound good and great, there are a few flaws with the ragebot, and I don't think it's only the resolver. The resolver from my experience has worked just fine, as when someone is standing with there real head out I can usually headshot them - but instead I feel the flaws are the doubletap speed, in air resolving, and the whole config issue ordeal. Although I'm not saying onetap's doubletap is slow by any means, it is much slower then other cheats doubletap. I understand the reasoning behind "it recharges faster," but I think some users would prefer slower recharge time for faster Doubletap. My next problem is on-shotting with this cheat, as again, while I'm not trying to undermine the cheat, it seems like the scout usually doesn't headshot opponents in mid air. I have noticed onetap's in-air resolving is just not good in general, and tends to baim with scout on mid air players even though I do not have baim if lethal on or anything that would cause a force baim. Last but not least, I feel as if people take the whole "config issue" idea way too seriously, as while in some cases it could be a config issue, in other cases I feel like people have to admit it is the cheat, not the config. While although the ragebot is usually decent in HvH, it does have its flaws, so thats why it gets a 7.5/10 from me.

Anti-Aimbot: 10/10
Onetap's anti aim is actually fairly good, as with the right settings most cheats tend to miss a lot of shots on me, and then I can easy on shot them back. There is nothing really bad about Onetap's anti aim, it makes scout miss, it makes auto miss. What more could you really ask from a cheat?

Visuals: 7/10
Let's just begin by saying I do not mean to undermine this cheat when I say this, the visuals do look nice and are very clean, but there is one very outlying point I must bring out - and that is the visuals are very generic. These are the type of visuals you should expect from a p2c nowadays, and I'm not sure why but they all just look the same. Again, by no means are the visuals ugly, it just feels so stupid seeing pretty much the same shit over and over again in every single p2c, and it gets annoying.

Javascripting: 8/10
So this is a very interesting one for me, as I do write javascripts a lot on my computer my self, and let me start off with the fact that there really are no problems with executing the javascripts. It works as it should, and there are no big flaws with executing them. However, one point I'd like to make is how limited the Javascript API is. By limited I don't mean it is super limited and unusable, I mean there isn't exactly too much we can do to help the cheat with it. Sure you can do a lot of cool things visually and mess around with the Anti-Aim, but really, that is how far it goes. If the JS api could extend out to include some of the other shit in the cheat, that would give it a instant 10/10.

Community: 3/10
y'all really gonna flame me for this one right?
Anyways, this cheats community is just absolutely horrible. I understand most cheats community are like this, so I will not single out and call only onetap's community trash, but almost every other cheat I know has a community as cancerous as this. I will not go on to say more, as there really is nothing more I can say without hurting people's feelings :)

Staff: 10/10
Some of you might have different experiences with onetap staff, but my experience has been fabulous. Onetap staff have always accepted my HWID requests, and the staff have always been kind in helping me and answering the community's questions, even though its filled with retards.

Overall: 8.5/10
To me, it really does feel like onetap v2 was much better then onetap v3, however it seems like that's a personal opinion, but many agree with it. Onetap can do farely well in HvH rn, but it's just not the best hack out there atm. Although with some improvements it could reach that goal, overall I do believe onetap is a fairly strong cheat, just it hasn't unlocked its max potential.

YatoHvH

Hello everyone,

This is basically my 5th month with onetap, but my 2nd month on this account as I forgot the password to my past accounts (omegalul), so I have gotten to use onetap v1 for a month, onetap v2 for 3 months, and onetap v3 for 2 months. I will split this review in to many parts, so you can find the specific parts you want to read about. I would like to share my honest opinion, without attempting to undermine/blatantly disrespect the cheat under any circumstances. Without further a due, let's get started.

Ragebot: 7.5/10
Oooh boy, this is where you guys are gonna shit on me the most. I understand Onetap is a HvH based cheat, and that's why I feel it's ragebot is where it shines the most. The ragebot is very customisable, which includes doubletap and hideshots which can both be very useful at times. Although this may all sound good and great, there are a few flaws with the ragebot, and I don't think it's only the resolver. The resolver from my experience has worked just fine, as when someone is standing with there real head out I can usually headshot them - but instead I feel the flaws are the doubletap speed, in air resolving, and the whole config issue ordeal. Although I'm not saying onetap's doubletap is slow by any means, it is much slower then other cheats doubletap. I understand the reasoning behind "it recharges faster," but I think some users would prefer slower recharge time for faster Doubletap. My next problem is on-shotting with this cheat, as again, while I'm not trying to undermine the cheat, it seems like the scout usually doesn't headshot opponents in mid air. I have noticed onetap's in-air resolving is just not good in general, and tends to baim with scout on mid air players even though I do not have baim if lethal on or anything that would cause a force baim. Last but not least, I feel as if people take the whole "config issue" idea way too seriously, as while in some cases it could be a config issue, in other cases I feel like people have to admit it is the cheat, not the config. While although the ragebot is usually decent in HvH, it does have its flaws, so thats why it gets a 7.5/10 from me.

Anti-Aimbot: 10/10
Onetap's anti aim is actually fairly good, as with the right settings most cheats tend to miss a lot of shots on me, and then I can easy on shot them back. There is nothing really bad about Onetap's anti aim, it makes scout miss, it makes auto miss. What more could you really ask from a cheat?

Visuals: 7/10
Let's just begin by saying I do not mean to undermine this cheat when I say this, the visuals do look nice and are very clean, but there is one very outlying point I must bring out - and that is the visuals are very generic. These are the type of visuals you should expect from a p2c nowadays, and I'm not sure why but they all just look the same. Again, by no means are the visuals ugly, it just feels so stupid seeing pretty much the same shit over and over again in every single p2c, and it gets annoying.

Javascripting: 8/10
So this is a very interesting one for me, as I do write javascripts a lot on my computer my self, and let me start off with the fact that there really are no problems with executing the javascripts. It works as it should, and there are no big flaws with executing them. However, one point I'd like to make is how limited the Javascript API is. By limited I don't mean it is super limited and unusable, I mean there isn't exactly too much we can do to help the cheat with it. Sure you can do a lot of cool things visually and mess around with the Anti-Aim, but really, that is how far it goes. If the JS api could extend out to include some of the other shit in the cheat, that would give it a instant 10/10.

Community: 3/10
y'all really gonna flame me for this one right?
Anyways, this cheats community is just absolutely horrible. I understand most cheats community are like this, so I will not single out and call only onetap's community trash, but almost every other cheat I know has a community as cancerous as this. I will not go on to say more, as there really is nothing more I can say without hurting people's feelings :)

Staff: 10/10
Some of you might have different experiences with onetap staff, but my experience has been fabulous. Onetap staff have always accepted my HWID requests, and the staff have always been kind in helping me and answering the community's questions, even though its filled with retards.

Overall: 8.5/10
To me, it really does feel like onetap v2 was much better then onetap v3, however it seems like that's a personal opinion, but many agree with it. Onetap can do farely well in HvH rn, but it's just not the best hack out there atm. Although with some improvements it could reach that goal, overall I do believe onetap is a fairly strong cheat, just it hasn't unlocked its max potential.
p Review ty very much friend

Zaun

I can agree with most of these things, but the community part I find kinda interresting theres a lot of people who are really nice in here but then there is also the opposite. Great view well deserved like.