Highlights with onetap.com #2

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

nMTheGoat

I'd recommend not using a intro, or maybe add a cinematic and add like some text or glow text saying your name or edited by you ect, I also see your video isn't stretched to 1920x1080, whenever you play with stretched or ect always make sure you render to fit 1920x1080 just so the black bars aren't there and it looks so much better. If I were you I'd be looking for 5ks mainly or above, if not 4ks are usually standard media in 2020. Just some feed back, now looking back onto it the clips were stretched to fit 1920 x 1080 my bad good luck with the grind

Reactions: LoopHvH1337

LoopHvH1337

I'd recommend not using a intro, or maybe add a cinematic and add like some text or glow text saying your name or edited by you ect, I also see your video isn't stretched to 1920x1080, whenever you play with stretched or ect always make sure you render to fit 1920x1080 just so the black bars aren't there and it looks so much better. If I were you I'd be looking for 5ks mainly or above, if not 4ks are usually standard media in 2020. Just some feed back, now looking back onto it the clips were stretched to fit 1920 x 1080 my bad good luck with the grind

Ok ty for the tip ! Idk howto add an text on vegas pro 14 but ill try :D