HELP

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

KateAwpton

Banned
No PayPal is currently down for me (check Mar1k) - PayPal has implemented a new security system and they flag us as money launderers, which makes sense but that’s not how you conduct business.

basically their automatic system sees my account making a ton of money and withdrawing, almost as I am the site themselves, the system sees hundreds every day from all of your fake named unverified account, which if I tried to conceal $50k a popular method is to create a fake company. Many small companies without legal protection just get their PayPal shut down now, and you cannot remove these permanent limits. The limits can only be removed by developers (that’s what they told me) and I could contact an appeal department by email, just got my response for my first account and that’s the first interaction with a person who could actually help, they said no and signed their name, fucking annoying.

why don’t I just keep making fake accounts? while it works for minor transactions my account just automatically gets locked to the point I can’t withdraw meaning I’m just losing money.

Last edited:

KateAwpton

Banned
All that means ^ is onetap probably needs some new resellers but I warn anyone out there who has the btc to try, your PayPal will get permanently limited. Do not rely on anything you get or make from reselling as you trust PayPal with your money, they will fuck you over every time (as they make money on your funds locked).