Funny FPS

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Playing csgo I usually get great fps with a geforce 1060 and a i7-750h, when I tried to play I was getting 50 and below on frames? can I get help pplease

NinjaOficial

Playing csgo I usually get great fps with a geforce 1060 and a i7-750h, when I tried to play I was getting 50 and below on frames? can I get help pplease
Wow, that's really weird, generally I have almost no FPS difference between playing legit and playing with onetap injected.
If the things said above don't work, try contacting support via a ticket, they almost always have a solution.

Zeki#0001
not alpha so manual signature
I like coloring text

Zatop

Try is to improve FPS on csgo and trust me the image quality won’t be a big difference at all. Go to settings turn everything to low except the shader detail to high or very high. Try writing this in the console clforcepreload 1 can definitely improve fps. Also rdynamics 0 and r_drawtracers_firstperson 0 can give some extra fps. Don’t forget to save the cfg afterwards cause if you don’t when you relaunch csgo everything you typed in the console is for nothing.

If that’s still not working you can try to do a Display Driver Uninstaller. This may not work for most people, or anyone for that fact. But I recently made massive gains in FPS stability and avg framerate. Don't ask me why this worked it just did. If you're having unexplainable FPS issues then I would at least give it a try.

Basically it's reinstalling your graphics drivers but using this program to do the uninstalling. Its supposed to remove all remnants of the previous driver. Some uninstall drivers can leave behind stuff that can lead to performance loss. http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

Just download the latest version at the very bottom. Boot into safe mode (press WinKey+R enter msconfig, go to the boot tab and click safe boot, minimal, hit apply. Then restart your computer). Once booted into safe mode, run the program. Click uninstall & restart. Then reinstall the newest drivers for your GPU after booting into windows normally.

If you’re still getting fps drops and low Fps then maybe it’s a ot issue or you can try to overclock your cpu, GPU and ram but I don’t have time to explain that so search it up on YouTube.