FPS/lag problems after ot update

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
I have fps drops and laggs.
I have since the update again and again fps drops and short freeze images that was not so before.

It's not the pc because I didn't have it before.
What annoys the most are really the short stutters in the picture

Does anyone have this too ?

• Added option to display performance warning. <<<<<<This is also always displayed to me since the update

L4wless174

Early adopter
I have since the update again and again fps drops and short freeze images that was not so before.

• Added option to display performance warning. <<<<<<This is also always displayed to me since the update
show video with netgraph enabled and provide picture of pc spec in task manager

AzrealHvH

same Iexperienced this when ot autostop sometimes my fps drops to 20 or 30 and I'm rubberbanding like with onetap I don't experience this before the update
I have 150 mbps wifi and i don't rubberband when using other cheat for example neverlose

grasuTANK

idk but this cheat for my pc is perfect. i dont have any fps drops or lag. on nl i have like 40-50 fps and on ot 100+ so yeah.
also i have a bad pc xd

nicole

my fps used to be higher, the latest update slightly decreased it. however my game feels smoother and more responsive even though the fps is lower. probably placebo

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter

which indicator shows, they will show sporadically at times

same Iexperienced this when ot autostop sometimes my fps drops to 20 or 30 and I'm rubberbanding like with onetap I don't experience this before the update
I have 150 mbps wifi and i don't rubberband when using other cheat for example neverlose

Yea i have that too before everything was fine but after update i have like very bad fps drops and rubberbanding.

IamDUCK

yeah idk. This day 10 v 10 I can see all of the esps from afar not lagging as (140 - 170 fps) as soon as I get close my fps goes to 5 - 7 lol (happens on 6v6 too idk its weird..)