FOR THE ❤ OF GOD ADD THESE SUGGESTIONS

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

reub

Alright, last version of onetap had local bullet tracer... so why not ?

OOF arrows distance slider .. (ADD IT BACK PLEASE CUZ THE OOF ARROWS BECAME USELESS to me CUZ THEY ARE WAY TO SPREAD OUT)

Auto Stop
(counter strafer) for legit

BHOP Hitchance (at 50% you will hit 5/10 hops)

Normalize some naming schemes for newb players in the legit tab

400 ms backtrack for legit

Fake Prime

The name doesn't have a shadow/outline like the money for example and looks out of place.. (again might be just me but again, compared to the money tag it looks wierd)

Smooth transition from first person to third person

Pulsing wireframe (also nice)

Pulsing Inset Glow or just Pulsing Glow (all the pasted cheats have it and it makes all the paid cheats visuals to shame so onetap doing now ?)

The so called "ESO chams" on a pasting forum (also very cool)

Option to disable down pitch with whilst anti untrusted is on

The TP on peek would also be cool for ragebot

Might be my problem but skinchanger is only updating after the round ends... add a update button oooor make it update automatically

Stickers ? would be nice

The loader .. can you update it visually ? to match the v3 version of the cheat ...

Onetap is the most feature packed public cheat (more than some private jokes) so yea keep doing a great job.

LAST FEATURE BUT IT'S A BIG ONE

So if other teamm8s that have onetap are in the game with you you will get their radar information (so if you are on B you can see the enemies in palace on the bombiste A because your teamm8s "sent" their info to you) - i forgot the name of this networked radar? or smtgh

Last edited:

obema

shared esp? thats an aw lua iirc
also ESO chams are kind of overused an unoriginal but they still look kool

swag

Alright, last version of onetap had local bullet tracer... so why not ?

OOF arrows distance slider .. (ADD IT BACK PLEASE CUZ THE OOF ARROWS BECAME USELESS to me CUZ THEY ARE WAY TO SPREAD OUT)

Auto Stop
(counter strafer) for legit

BHOP Hitchance (at 50% you will hit 5/10 hops)

Normalize some naming schemes for newb players in the legit tab

400 ms backtrack for legit

Fake Prime

The name doesn't have a shadow/outline like the money for example and looks out of place.. (again might be just me but again, compared to the money tag it looks wierd)

Smooth transition from first person to third person

Pulsing wireframe (also nice)

Pulsing Inset Glow or just Pulsing Glow (all the pasted cheats have it and it makes all the paid cheats visuals to shame so onetap doing now ?)

The so called "ESO chams" on a pasting forum (also very cool)

Option to disable down pitch with whilst anti untrusted is on

The TP on peek would also be cool for ragebot

Might be my problem but skinchanger is only updating after the round ends... add a update button oooor make it update automatically

Stickers ? would be nice

The loader .. can you update it visually ? to match the v3 version of the cheat ...

Onetap is the most feature packed public cheat (more than some private jokes) so yea keep doing a great job.

LAST FEATURE BUT IT'S A BIG ONE

So if other teamm8s that have onetap are in the game with you you will get their radar information (so if you are on B you can see the enemies in palace on the bombiste A because your teamm8s "sent" their info to you) - i forgot the name of this networked radar? or smtgh
the cheat doesnt need update for legit hacking, so stop asking smth to legit, 400 ms backtrack, just enable extended backtrack, you can have glow chams in scripts just search, tp on peek just enable hide shots and press fake duck fast you will tp.

Reactions: lucagfx

Haunter

Subscriber
ye let's just put a resolver in the cheat and let the users add features ... cuz im paying 20€ a month to search or make a js file to cheat .. ye i get it there is a script for it but i prefer it in the cheat.. sorry im old fashioned
you cant expect them to add literally everything tho

BaryHacker

if you put on extend backtracking on you get 400 ms bc thats what extend backtrack does (cuz yours fake latency will be 176)

SeeNi

Banned
They probably wont add any of it cuz thats how cheating sites and cheats work, 90% of them DO NOT listen to their customers.

Sweg

eso chams are usable via scripts , same with every other cham option you mentioned. tp on peek is just dt. fake prime is retarded since its only local