First day of onetap.su

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

anon990

Ok so this is my first time actually purchasing a paid cheat so i dont have much knowledge about other paid cheats but here's my opinion of onetap on my first day,not rating just thoughts first.
RAGEBOT is a monster my dudes,idk about other cheats but this hits pretty good in hvh minor baim but holy shit is the aimbot good fought against all kinds of cheats still hits P head not always 1 but still.

as far as config goes dont just use someone elses config this might take a little time,in my experience trial and error,my config is no where near perfect but like i said the aimbot makes up for it.

using this so far im doubting aimware more and more since it was my initial thought to purchase aimware first boy am i glad i took onetap,im speaking this clearly for paid PUBLIC!! p2c as far as Rage bot goes this cheat is insane nufsaid.

ANTI AIMS,pretty good kinda hard to hit me still get hits on the head tho but i was just messing with stuff inside but,i bet if i config this a little more it would be a force to reckon with.

Visuals,got everything you want 100% customizable.

MISC,tons of stuff havent messed around with it yet but lots of functionality i'd say.

Overall, on my FIRST DAY!! ok first day,this cheat's selling point is the insane aimbot holy hell thats all i can say,i will give rates when i am done with my 1 month but imma enjoy the hell outta this and might possible resub u know just cuz of the insane aimbot XD

Tl;DR AIMBOT SUPA P!!!

j4mes

glad you got onetap instead of polakware. i bought polakware when ot was private and oh boy i regret it. should've waited 3 more months and gotten 5 months sub instead of lifetime. just don't buy polakware, i prefer xyo or prismatic over that trash.