Feels like ragebot is trash compare to other aimbots

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

ethan0l

So for the most part I just use player outlines. Every once in a while I run into a player aimbotting. I figure I'll counter them by turning on rage.

How does it go? Their aimbot always headshots me first. The fact that rage doesn't think to shoot through walls is weaksauce.

Happy with all other features though.

• Haha
Reactions: zxdxd and hydratioN

Zatop

nah even tho i dont have onetap i used the new update for two days now and if you have the right cfg with the right playstyle for it you will do really good

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
i think llama gave up on making onetap good
why would he do that?
How does it go? Their aimbot always headshots me first. The fact that rage doesn't think to shoot through walls is weaksauce.
well, are you peeking? or are you out in the open and they peek you first, also, its called min damage, lower it and if it still has an issue, upload a video.

Reactions: hydratioN

ysl

Dust2. AWP spot. It doesnt shoot through the door. Other ppl's aimbots do.
if ur aimbot isnt shooting thro a wall others are, it simply means ur min damage is too high or theyre edging and only showing a small part of their body and ur not using multi-points.

Reactions: hydratioN

hydratioN

So for the most part I just use player outlines. Every once in a while I run into a player aimbotting. I figure I'll counter them by turning on rage.

Happy with all other features though.

Sorry but I guess your config or playstyle (or both) is trash, if it even is your config... I can still get HS Media

ethan0l

100 min dmg and 100 hitchance how am I missing or not killing?11?1?1!!11
Pretty much this. Like I said it's trash. Same goes with trigger bot. Sometimes I get annoyed I'm using trigger bot because I would have actually shot whereas the bot just sits there watching a revealed player doing nothing.

Extra plus for how stupid it is that it doesn't attack players behind windows.