feedback

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

SaraY

i dont know worster cheat. Getting cracked fucking 2 times and also leaked database. Oh and ofc the cheat is ass,

SaraY

man.. you are actually retarded. Every mentally normal people can tell its IRONIC. jeez i forgot something... the ot community is shit too. You have problem: uid issue, cfg issue ThE CheT IS thA BEsT

Reactions: Jeppe

Sweg

what did i say 😂 braindead people
I've said it before and ill say it again.

if people are telling you its a config issue and are telling you the cheat performs well with the right config and you don't listen and expect any settings to work then call US braindead when you complain about your shit config and shit playstyle making you die and perform like shit, it just might be a config issue.

also database leak was fake you monkey.

SHENKURFAM

If you can’t do well with ot, gl doing well with any others. If you know of a all round better cheat please name it below.

SaraY

I've said it before and ill say it again.

if people are telling you its a config issue and are telling you the cheat performs well with the right config and you don't listen and expect any settings to work then call US braindead when you complain about your shit config and shit playstyle making you die and perform like shit, it just might be a config issue.

also database leak was fake you monkey.
daaamn why did i login to someones acc? (without sub and anything and then i log out)

tapsen

Early adopter
i dont know worster cheat. Getting cracked fucking 2 times and also leaked database. Oh and ofc the cheat is ass,
Unless you can point out a genuine issue with the way this cheat performs, staff don't care and so they shouldn't, you're just shit

SaraY

Unless you can point out a genuine issue with the way this cheat performs, staff don't care and so they shouldn't, you're just shit
aa preforms good. But sadly for me thats it. The cheat was preforming very well, but now its doing nothing. I used same cfg what i was using earlier but its missing everyshot. Scout auto and i miss sometimes with awp too. You dont need to tell something stupid like this: uid issue, cfg issue. This is cheat issue

tapsen

Early adopter
aa preforms good. But sadly for me thats it. The cheat was preforming very well, but now its doing nothing. I used same cfg what i was using earlier but its missing everyshot. Scout auto and i miss sometimes with awp too. You dont need to tell something stupid like this: uid issue, cfg issue. This is cheat issue

you could go to any other cheat and it would perform very similar, it's you and your config or this cheat just isn't dumbed down enough for people like you which considering what Llama has removed from the menu isn't possible, a 4 year old with no limbs could create a config which is more than what most of this userbase are capable of, also don't post in a "feedback" section if what you're offering isn't even feedback🤷‍♂️