Features and detection

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Hey, I was curious if you guys had any sort of thing that makes jump shots and no-scopes have increased accuracy without spin botting or making it obvious that you are cheating. I also am curious cause I heard a feature on one tap caused a wave and I am curious if this is true, the detection of one tap, and what feature caused the wave.

Quickrekek

Onetap is fine to use in matchmaking for no scoping the trigger bot will hit shots and usually doesn't miss and its supper legit

Quickrekek

so its accurate while jumping and no scoping? or like more accurate i should say
no cheat is 100% accurate some cheats dont even shoot when in air while jumping its not that accurate but almost no cheat is and no scoping if u have trigger bot it should be accurate

if you're talking about legitbot then it boils down to luck since there's spread
What exactly does legitbot do to make those shots more accurate? Cause thats the main purpose im trying to get for the cheat. Or how would one set it up so that the shots are as accurate as can be using legitbot?

caesar

it's not fine i used ot in 1 comp a week later bam vac .. aimwhere and onetap are not advised to use in comp rn
did you get VAC banned or did you get Overwatched ? and did you rename the 'Onetap.exe' file and put it somewhere else other than your Desktop location? I'm curious because I've been using onetap for a month now on my main account and no VAC ban or Overwatch ban.

caesar

u tell me - https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198204480827

never changed the name (doesn't matter) nor the location (doesn't matter x2)
the name matters. whenever you change the name, the name of the process changes, check it out in the Task Manager. and the location matters as well if VAC truly scans the hard drives for any specific files (I don't know if this is true, so it might not matter as you said). if VAC scans the hard drives for files which they are not really allowed to, then it's best to put the .exe file in a very hidden location (such as a USB hard drive) because they can't scan removable media.

L4wless174

Early adopter
Hey, I was curious if you guys had any sort of thing that makes jump shots and no-scopes have increased accuracy without spin botting or making it obvious that you are cheating. I also am curious cause I heard a feature on one tap caused a wave and I am curious if this is true, the detection of one tap, and what feature caused the wave.
No cheat increases spread accuracy or jumping inaccuracies

tommy

negative (correct me if I'm wrong)... some cheats have a legit auto stop (i think that it's just a regular auto stop) to counter the spread of moving when you shoot and that's about it nulling the jumping inaccuracy is impossible .. again correct if I'm wrong ..
Autostop makes it so you stop moving right before shooting to increase your accuracy -> therefore you're not moving anymore when you shoot..
There is no way to null the jumping/moving inaccuracy (spread).

L4wless174

Early adopter
negative (correct me if I'm wrong)... some cheats have a legit auto stop (i think that it's just a regular auto stop) to counter the spread of moving when you shoot and that's about it nulling the jumping inaccuracy is impossible .. again correct if I'm wrong ..
im not even gonna try and explain...