Dont buy it.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

radupicu

Please dont buy onetap rn. Its in the worst state its ever been.

Edit: Ah yes the fanboys came to this thread. Get over your ego and realise that ot needs an update asap. I've used v3 and v2 before and it performed very good. Trust me, im not trying to undermine the cheat. The cheat is in the worst state it has been in a long time you just can't take the truth.

Last edited:

radupicu

Similar threads:
Onetap is really good buy it.
No joke, playing with friend that also is using ot. We lost everything. Got mad and switched to luckys cheat(idk if i can say the name here) and did better and hit more.

Last edited:
Reactions: jaku0137

TriCky

Early adopter
100% cfg issue im playing wing with my friend im using skeet he is using ot and i miss every shot while hes hitting p (not cfg issue) im buying ot asap

Reactions: stepinpr and Taro

xdpepee

Please dont buy onetap rn. Its in the worst state its ever been.

Edit: Ah yes the fanboys came to this thread. Get over your ego and realise that ot needs an update asap. I've used v3 and v2 before and it performed very good. Trust me, im not trying to undermine the cheat. The cheat is in the worst state it has been in a long time you just can't take the truth.
holy shit dude ur literally braindead ot is better than skeet ot is one of the best cheats rn lol

Reactions: cvlze
Status
Not open for further replies.