Did onetap update ?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
nl isnt that bad it has alot of issues but isnt a shit paste i mean look at skeet there are so many issues it isnt even funny
literally name an issue... skeet is ontop after their last update.
before the update id agree there were some issues (not huge ones tbh) but now its really good

Aszab123

nl isnt that bad it has alot of issues but isnt a shit paste i mean look at skeet there are so many issues it isnt even funny

I'm sorry but WHAT? Not THAT bad, that is true, but it is a paste. It's litterely a NeXXXXX dump. I rather not share the name of the cheat for reasons, but you can guess it. And SkXXX? It's like the best cheat again after their update.

Zecko

1 month ago signal said it should be done by 3 work days but as you know they work 1 day a month so it should be ready by 2022
I don't know who told you that but you really shouldn't comment at all since you joined 2 months ago and started spreading false information.

richko

literally name an issue... skeet is ontop after their last update.
before the update id agree there were some issues (not huge ones tbh) but now its really good
Dogshit resolver/prediction. Crashes every 2nd game, many luas got broken, cheat randomly jumps. (This is about nl tho)