DENIED

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megacy

i been seeing alot of poeple saying that ot4 is a fraud some guy got denies 3 times, soo bassicly u give us 1 reason to select without typing anything and u sitll have the guts to deny it? its wasting days i cant keep waiting reset my hwid because im pretty sure its becoming a fraud, @Ray keeps giving me the same replies which is not helping, thanks for reading this

-megacy

nice english on that point buddy and resetting a hwid is legit one of the easiest things if its still in the same place as it was like 0.5.1 years ago

Reactions: xdarqq

Cain

Early adopter
@Ray bro why u denying those nice man ((

All serious tho, what did you do to need a reset?

Kuilis

Got denied 4 day in a row for HWID request. This is what other staff kid replied me

We can't reset your HWID if both hardware and IP has changed.

Will go home tomorrow to access my personal pc where cheat is working and request HWID reset and if then it gets declined then I will just say 100% fraud!

Cain

Early adopter
Look at it from a different standpoint. How would a hwid reset for a sold account look like? Exactly, with a different IP. How should they be able to verify that you didn't just sell your account and try to get away with it?

Kuilis

Look at it from a different standpoint. How would a hwid reset for a sold account look like? Exactly, with a different IP. How should they be able to verify that you didn't just sell your account and try to get away with it?
sell your account? I explained them very clearly that I can provide all screens with payment proof and and payment system that this is my account that I'm the person who plays it and bought it, I explained that I have job where I go away from home for 3-4 days in a week and I have laptop with me and after work free time I play cs:go, they replied. We can't reset your HWID if both hardware and IP has changed. So tomorrow I will be home I will access my personal pc and will request HWID reset from my personal pc where cheats is working.

Cain

Early adopter
That is a great idea. Log in beforehand and pm him before requesting a reset that you just logged in and explain the situation.

Cain

Early adopter
You could also request a reset on the laptop while you are in your home LAN

Megacy

ill explain everything dm me on discord Dymbuxaz#2257 and no i did not buy it

xdarqq

Banned
unknown.png

Status
Not open for further replies.