Crashing

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Cartyanix

Ive been hvhing with my friends project and i was finna buy onetap today but everyone is saying don't and stuff like that cause its crashing every 20 mins is that true?

NinjaOficial

Ive been hvhing with my friends project and i was finna buy onetap today but everyone is saying don't and stuff like that cause its crashing every 20 mins is that true?
That isn't true for everyone, I don't have any friends that had any issues with the latest update
Some users claim they can't inject the cheat or that they crash all the time, but the great majority of the users don't have these kind of issues.
Most of the issues can be easily solved following some tutorials found on the forums or by contacting the support if that doesn't help.

If you care about my personal opinion about whether or not you should buy the cheat:
Yes, onetap is the best public cheat you can get right now and is one of (best imo) the best cheats available on the market.

Hope that clears some things up :)

resurgence

Disabled
Crashing issues have largely been resolved as of now, if you're still experiencing regular crashes (after purchasing) we strongly encourage you to make a support ticket and our staff will be able to assist you in fixing the issue.

Lildanny

Banned
don't i crash on every 5th death not worth it save your money but like o dood said the majority of the users don't crash u better that your part of the majority