Craiglist's Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Craiglist

Early adopter
Please don't bully me for my grammar, Thanks.

Ragebot 10/10
I find this tab very easily customizable and very easily used, It has a very good resolver, and when you hover over a feature it shows what it does - 10/10 to phage for that one.

Anti-HIT 9.5/10
I'd just like to thank phage for all the shit that he did in here, The only thing is the antiaims but I know there's coming more stuff in there, so I'm not really worried about that one, but otherwise a very easily customizable menu again, The only problem is for the new people how to use that fake lag but for me it works like a charm!

VISUALS OVERALL 40/10
This has probably one of the best visuals the whole cheat community has seen, P100.

MISC 10/10
It has a very interesting auto strafe, but otherwise, it's all good.

Based on a real-life story.
I did a very stupid thing and I got invited about a week ago and it was hollow and lani that added me on discord and at the time I didn't know who that was so I accepted and they invited me to a call and I answered, they asked if I knew them, I didn't at the time so I was like what's up. They told me how stupid I was for doing that one thing and then, later on, said "Here's an invite pls don't go and get banned and then go cry to me" I go insane and I couldn't believe it. I was amazed that I could get invited from doing something that stupid either way staff is amazing 10/10
Btw thanks @tapsen for sending that one video in onetap discord.

Kinds regards Elliot.

Overall Review
If you're considering buying this cheat, buy it.
Best cheat public on the market atm.

Last edited:

upset

Early adopter
pretty good review for someone who cracked an egg over his head to get in :)))
jk but this is a well put review.

Reactions: Craiglist

tapsen

Early adopter
You’re more than welcome lmao, I had a feeling you’d get an invite cause of it and I agree with Upset, eggcelent review, nicely put together as well, gj eggboi

Reactions: Craiglist and upset