considering switching to onetap

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

itsBrvndo

I currently have a subscription with AW and its been such a disappointment. So I have a few questions, Does onetap have staff members that can respond to issues fairly quickly? Also, Do I need a flash drive in order to download or can i just download it to my pc?
Thanks- Brandon

coleean

The staff are very quick in responding supports and you don't need flash drive in order to inject the cheat.

woofCSGO

ok so staff is point on their shit, you can expect a reply really fast (what actually assists you), also you don't need any flash drive, the loader can be downloaded and ran safely anywhere on your pc

Reactions: skies

skies

Early adopter
ok so staff is point on their shit, you can expect a reply really fast (what actually assists you), also you don't need any flash drive, the loader can be downloaded and ran safely anywhere on your pc
hello woof

itsBrvndo

hey btw when i go to launch it its asking for my username and password. is that the username and password for the site? its saying my password has an invalid character in it cause it has a period at the end
EDIT: i changed my password and it worked

dylanc

Early adopter
yes remove the period from your password and it should work (change your password)