Can we just thank whoever fixed the cheat?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Lindh01

Im pretty sure we can all agree this new update slaps, not only is the resolver finally amazing, but to make a config literally takes like 2 seconds, you'd have to be braindead not to be able to make a config. Used my wanheda settings from 2018 XD shit slaps

anthonyj

Those people who complain are config sellers, because its too easy to make configs now, and then those who buy configs from the mentioned sellers :rolleyes:
no sir, dynamic features do not fix hacks. the only people praising the update are the people who were previously unable to config the hack. they saw massive improvements in performance due to the hack being configured for them. anyone who was previously doing good with the hack only saw performance drop :)

Reactions: famez

Jilm

no sir, dynamic features do not fix hacks. the only people praising the update are the people who were previously unable to config the hack. they saw massive improvements in performance due to the hack being configured for them. anyone who was previously doing good with the hack only saw performance drop :)
wrong the cheat was fine before the change just needed the right config and it took me about 3-5 days to make a config that would hit the enemy consistently. Now it only takes me 30mins to an hour to make a config that performs the same but a bit better.

anthonyj

wrong the cheat was fine before the change just needed the right config and it took me about 3-5 days to make a config that would hit the enemy consistently. Now it only takes me 30mins to an hour to make a config that performs the same but a bit better.
if it took you 3-5 days to make a config then you sir are absolutely retarded. the only people this update helped are new fags who didnt understand the cheats features.

Jilm

if it took you 3-5 days to make a config then you sir are absolutely retarded. the only people this update helped are new fags who didnt understand the cheats features.
yep, I must be retarded because it takes me a bit longer to configure the cheat because I'm not on this game for 12-16 hours a day like some other people.

hatsuhaze

nice uid bro, you sell?

anthonyj

yep, I must be retarded because it takes me a bit longer to configure the cheat because I'm not on this game for 12-16 hours a day like some other people.

making a config has nothing to do with playtime retard, drag the sliders and hold w until you kill the enemy team. 15 minutes max for a config brain dead monkey.

nice uid bro, you sell?
all i see is a socially inept retard who cant create an argument

Jilm

making a config has nothing to do with playtime retard, drag the sliders and hold w until you kill the enemy team. 15 minutes max for a config brain dead monkey.

Well, I said 3-5 days because I only get to play like 2 hvh games a day so it's hard to tell if I have a good config or not just sliding around shit. I don't understand why you are so toxic to me calling me a brain dead monkey lol.

Don't know how you see a massive performance drop in the cheat it performs almost exactly the same as before the ragebot redo update.

hatsuhaze

nice uid bro, you sell?