BYE-BYE MM HVH 😢

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

usc

ok reddit review time on a old video time. Ok so this is mm so i am gonna change what i would do about media but from most of what i saw it's only awp rlly very weak player in mm i see at least u are semi aggressive song choice is mehhhhhhhhhh. visuals are meh editing is like mine so i can't rlly talk about it but it's hvh not much to do.

verdict
4/10

______
Usc

it's only awp rlly very weak player in mm
First of all, fix your English. Second of all, AWP is the best gun in the game, why would I buy shit if I have money for the best weapon. Third of all, the last clips are auto and scout clips.

visuals are meh
it's onetap lol, visuals were always dogshit (no metallic chams, no local bullet tracers, no on-shot chams...)

at least u are semi aggressive
I have to be, I'm playing 2v5 in most of these clips.

First of all, fix your English. Second of all, AWP is the best gun in the game, why would I buy shit if I have money for the best weapon. Third of all, the last clips are auto and scout clips.

it's onetap lol, visuals were always dogshit (no metallic chams, no local bullet tracers, no on-shot chams...)

I have to be, I'm playing 2v5 in most of these clips.
he's kind of right about the visuals, they may not be your style but putting glow to max with random colors doesn't make it any better

Reactions: ggwellhacked

usc

ay bro i am just reviewing stuff man and said redditor m0ode and i watched half of it because i couldn't be asked and u made fun of my english when i was half asleep at 2:52 am reviewing like 4-6 showcases so chill out

ay bro i am just reviewing stuff man and said redditor m0ode and i watched half of it because i couldn't be asked and u made fun of my english when i was half asleep at 2:52 am reviewing like 4-6 showcases so chill out
I'm chill bro, I just reviewed your review 😃
and idk what u meant by "redditor mode"