big review.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

249srcf

So i have been using onetap for around 200 days and I decided that it is the time for a review.

LEGIT
1) Aimbot & triggerbot: Obviously the most stable and ez-to-config feature! Always liked it. I played on prime account for 3 months and I didnt get banned.
2) RSC (also known as recoil control): I really enjoyed that I can use it as a standalone feature. Sometimes i had to prove to my team8s that I don't cheat just by shooting the wall with almost no recoil.
3) Backtrack: 👍 cant say anything here. Backtrack just works.
4) Legit AA: Great legit aa.
5) Fake lag: Works completely fine.

TOTAL: 5/5

VISUALS
1) ESP: Everything is good, but i dont like boxes.
2) Chams: Beautiful chams! I hear a lot if ppl say that "skeets chams are the best". Thats bullshit, onetap has the most beautiful chams I have ever seen.
3) World: Nightmode looks good. I like the weather feature a lot! BUT fullbright sometimes crashes CS:GO (I dont have a potato pc btw)
4) Extra: Dormant ESP work good. Really enjoyed using footsteps for my "very very very legit cfg".

TOTAL: 3.8/4

MISC
1) Veiw: Nice and customizable!
2) Helpers: Nice watermak. Liked how keybings looks. Fast buy-bot
3) Movement: Good autostrafer. Everything there works fine and how it meant to be.
4) Skin changer: Didnt like it. Paintkit glitches out sometimes :/
5) Keys: Cant say anything about that.

TOTAL: 4/5

RAGE

1) General: :/ Cant say anything bad or good about it.
2) Target: Easy to config, but i did not like that I cant config SCAR-20 and G3SG1 at the same time.
3) Accuracy: Same issue.
4) Exploits: All exploits works as they should.
5) AA: Not the best one. But still ok :\/
6) Fake-Lag: Works fine.

1a) Resolver: Resolver sometimes starts to dance macarena and miss 5 shots in the row with scout. But with auto resolver works good.

TOTAL: 5.5/7

Btw liked the new config system and a menu!

TOTAL
Onetap is probably a very good cheat with few thing that needs to be improved. Also I want to say thx to all the admins and mods here. They are doing their job fast and efficiently.

Cheat: 3.9/4

Cheat: 3.9/4
Your review is great, looks visually nice, but math disagrees with you on your final note. It would be 3.5/4
Also, you should stick to a certain number like 10, it does not make much sense to go from 5 to 4 back to 5 to 7

After looking at one of your videos, I saw that you have a few problems with zeus bot as well so you could include that in addition

Reactions: 249srcf

249srcf

Your review is great, looks visually nice, but math disagrees with you on your final note. It would be 3.5/4
Also, you should stick to a certain number like 10, it does not make much sense to go from 5 to 4 back to 5 to 7

After looking at one of your videos, I saw that you have a few problems with zeus bot as well so you could include that in addition
Yeah zeus bot sometimes cant hit enemy for 100 dagame. I totaly forgot about the zeus bot in my review :/