🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 BiG BuG I FOUNDDDD 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

NinjaOficial

That happens to most skin changers, don't know what causes it and how to/if there is a fix.
But I would say it's a config issue.

Zeki#0001
not alpha so manual signature
I like coloring text

midniight

Banned
wow! good thing all cheats have perfect animations for their skin changers! thanks for this informative post!!!

heiserino

are u kidding ? this might occur on a few situations..
but we should just all agree that the cheat in it's current situation is perfect.. fakelag doesn't fuck up your voice.. the reflectivity isn't getting properly loaded or some shit and a minor problem with triggerbot.. it isn't a big problem true.. but it's easy to fix if the problem is what i think it is.. granted even skitles suffers from this (i tested) but it's still a problem nonetheless..

the title was a joke because it's obviously not a major problem but you guys have a huge ego.. i found a little bug it's reproducible so it's easy to fix.
The cheat is good but i found all of these above in less than 5 mins against bots.. so u guys (and beta testers) are sleeping
Not sure why you'd think I have a "huge ego" just by saying that your title is not good.

My problems with your response:

1. How do you know whether it's an easy fix or not? Do you develop CS:GO cheats?
2. How do you know that it hasn't been found already? They won't push updates every 2 days for a small fix like that.