Best cheat

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

TIEPCUK

I've been using ot v4 for 3 months, and i finally posting my feedback.
Scout is p, awp is good.
About the revolver, it is shooting floor while i'm having 130 fps, it's ok.
Doubletap is p, just walking forward and doubletapping everyone with my autosniper.
Resolver, is good.
Visuals are good.
About the menu, it's hard to use not gonna lie.
Js scripts, they can make cheat even better.
(I remember when ot v3 was a thing, just sitting on legit aa with doubletap, you literally was immortal)
Ot is the best public cheat in the world, ty llama

reub

Revolver shooting the ground might be your fakelag or ping… disable your fakelag and see if it gets fixed

Lovenius

Early adopter
OT performs like any other GOOD cheat rn, Atleast in my opinion. OT can resolve things such as Low delta a little better than skeet, but lets hope the next skeet update changes that : )

reub

OT performs like any other GOOD cheat rn, Atleast in my opinion. OT can resolve things such as Low delta a little better than skeet, but lets hope the next skeet update changes that : )
Stop talking about another cheat.

but yes ot performs just like any other cheat

Practicap

Revolver shooting the ground might be your fakelag or ping… disable your fakelag and see if it gets fixed
Wasn’t the fake lag or ping for me, mine shoots at the ground when my FPS is like 10, and that’s only cause my laptop thermal throttles so every 1 minutes or so my FPS goes down to 10 for a couple seconds

reub

Wasn’t the fake lag or ping for me, mine shoots at the ground when my FPS is like 10, and that’s only cause my laptop thermal throttles so every 1 minutes or so my FPS goes down to 10 for a couple seconds
Ye but what the OP said was that he has 130fps so it couldn’t be the fps (use a deagle and don’t use glow and or chams)

Scout is p, awp is good.
Doubletap is p, just walking forward and doubletapping everyone with my autosniper.
Resolver, is good.
Visuals are good.
(I remember when ot v3 was a thing, just sitting on legit aa with doubletap, you literally was immortal)
我的onetap帐户被密码强制更改,绑定的uid邮箱也被更改。我请管理员帮我解决这个问题。我的电脑都是我自己注册的,没人知道。我的onetap帐户被特洛伊远程控制更改了。who can help me

MY ONETAP ACCOUNT WAS FORCIBLY CHANGED BY THE PASSWORD, AND MY BOUND UID MAILBOX WAS CHANGED. I ASKED THE ADMINISTRATOR TO HELP ME SOLVE THE PROBLEM.​

Scout is p, awp is good.
Resolver, is good.
Visuals are good.