AMAZING CHEAT.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

byyyyxd

So this is my review about when the cheat had no updates to the last update.

No updates:

Ragebot 03/10: The ragebot before the updates was terrible for me, since I only like to scout, the resolver was so bad and I kept missing every single shot and all, the ragebot wasnt the greatest for scout that time.

Legitbot 0?/10: Never used.

Visuals 10/10: The visuals of this cheat are amazing, I love all of them ;)

Misc/config system/cloud 10/10: First, I would like to talk abt the cloud system, the cloud system was the greatest idea that onetap had to put into their cheat, since devs doesnt need to be worried about obfuscation, protection, and leaking, it's amazing, the misc tab has basically everything you need as basic movement and others.

After the last update:

Ragebot 11/10: Dude.. it's just, amazing, this cheat is so amazing now, I hit every single shot, I get like 35+ kills every single game scout only, I can't explain more about how this ragebot is amazing, it's just p100, I recommend you to buy it after the last update, especially if you play using scout only.

The same reviews for the rest.
Hope you like it.

So if you're wondering: Is it worth to get onetap or no?

I tell you, YES, obviously yes, the cheat is amazing rn.

Reactions: cvlze

dexstarsss

So this is my review about when the cheat had no updates to the last update.

No updates:

Ragebot 03/10: The ragebot before the updates was terrible for me, since I only like to scout, the resolver was so bad and I kept missing every single shot and all, the ragebot wasnt the greatest for scout that time.

Legitbot 0?/10: Never used.

Visuals 10/10: The visuals of this cheat are amazing, I love all of them ;)

Misc/config system/cloud 10/10: First, I would like to talk abt the cloud system, the cloud system was the greatest idea that onetap had to put into their cheat, since devs doesnt need to be worried about obfuscation, protection, and leaking, it's amazing, the misc tab has basically everything you need as basic movement and others.

After the last update:

Ragebot 11/10: Dude.. it's just, amazing, this cheat is so amazing now, I hit every single shot, I get like 35+ kills every single game scout only, I can't explain more about how this ragebot is amazing, it's just p100, I recommend you to buy it after the last update, especially if you play using scout only.

The same reviews for the rest.
Hope you like it.

So if you're wondering: Is it worth to get onetap or no?

I tell you, YES, obviously yes, the cheat is amazing rn.
agreed