(almost)30 day experience of 1tap (review)

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

dropball

👋 Cheat 👏 Review

Ragebot: 8/10
Ragebot is pretty good but sometimes gets dumped by otc. i'll join a hvh server and guranteed get at least 1080 elo in 15-30 minutes.

Anti-aim: 8/10
Godlike abilities of dumping pastes and maybe some private cheats, sometimes gets resolved by some burger king quality pastes though.

Visuals: 11/10
very p visuals to look at while you're pwning noobs

Legitbot: 8/10
Ownage of noobs 100% guranteed.

Legitbot with Javascript: 9.5/10
There isn't any RCS so you need to use a javascript made by realapril to control your recoil, plus there are some other cool things not in the cheat that have been made in javascripts.

Misc: 9.9/10
Loads of features but i have to subtract 0.1 because there is no air strafe afaik.

Performance: 9/10
Sometimes crashes, but mostly is stable.

OVERALL: 9/10
Onetap is by far the best cheat out right now, easily taps most cheats but sometimes gets fucked by burger king quality pastes. I wouldn't recommend this if you are a legit only player as it can sometimes get you VAC banned (chance should be below 1% though).

Ultranite

👋 Cheat 👏 Review

Ragebot: 8/10
Ragebot is pretty good but sometimes gets dumped by otc. i'll join a hvh server and guranteed get at least 1080 elo in 15-30 minutes.

Anti-aim: 8/10
Godlike abilities of dumping pastes and maybe some private cheats, sometimes gets resolved by some burger king quality pastes though.

Visuals: 11/10
very p visuals to look at while you're pwning noobs

Legitbot: 8/10
Ownage of noobs 100% guranteed.

Legitbot with Javascript: 9.5/10
There isn't any RCS so you need to use a javascript made by realapril to control your recoil, plus there are some other cool things not in the cheat that have been made in javascripts.

Misc: 9.9/10
Loads of features but i have to subtract 0.1 because there is no air strafe afaik.

Performance: 9/10
Sometimes crashes, but mostly is stable.

OVERALL: 9/10
Onetap is by far the best cheat out right now, easily taps most cheats but sometimes gets fucked by burger king quality pastes. I wouldn't recommend this if you are a legit only player as it can sometimes get you VAC banned (chance should be below 1% though).
There is RCS... you just need to be shooting at someone for it to work. If you don't have legitbot enabled and you're not targeting someone, you won't have RCS.

Fortniteman

i agree with everything in here its very inconsistent please dont ban me or this guy, when he said "burger king quality pastes" i fucking died best review by far

dropball

There is RCS... you just need to be shooting at someone for it to work. If you don't have legitbot enabled and you're not targeting someone, you won't have RCS.
doesnt work for me

plus pitch/yaw coordination is better and the cheat doesnt have it

St0ney

you never used a private cheat huh ? onetaps rage bot 3/10 anti aim sucks hairy balls without js 3/10 Visuals 5/10 Overall : MemeCheat

btw are u serious with that review ?

dropball

you never used a private cheat huh ? onetaps rage bot 3/10 anti aim sucks hairy balls without js 3/10 Visuals 5/10 Overall : MemeCheat

btw are u serious with that review ?
i am serious, its pretty good if you have a good config with a good playstyle or you just have alpha and then everyone's jacking you off.

i have used a private cheat before just not skeet because im a nn.