A Simple Review - By Matteya

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Matteya

This is my review after 1 month of using OT as my main cheat.

Legit Bot: 5/10

This is an HvH cheat, and not really made for legit cheating, but overall if you do not wanna pay for 2 different subs it is usable with the right config.

Rage Bot: 8/10

The Rage Bot is amazing, you just need to know how to config it and use it. You cannot play w, or play too aggressive. The resolver also seems having trouble resolving head sometimes, it is really bipolar. Something you should know is not to peek crouching people with scout, so don't blame it on the cheat.

ESP and Visuals: 10/10

This would be 10/10 there is everything that you need, very customizable and good looking.

The ESP performs perfectly even though sometimes it lags behind, but what cheat doesn't? It is amazing.

Miscellaneous Features: 10/10

Auto Stop is good and works as intended.
The bunny hop is good.
Zeus bot and Knife bot work as intended.

Over all score and review: 7.25/9.3

Reactions: Swooped
Over all score and review: 7.25/9.3
I don't understand why out of 9.3, also I am not a fan of legit cheating. I play rarely but when I do or see someone else playing with onetap we do pretty good so it deserves bit more than 5/10
Would comment that zeus bot sometimes has problems

Matteya

I don't understand why out of 9.3, also I am not a fan of legit cheating. I play rarely but when I do or see someone else playing with onetap we do pretty good so it deserves bit more than 5/10
7.25 overall if we count every part of the cheat, 9.3 if we dont count the legitbot. The legitbot works, but isnt the best since its kinda snappy etc.

idkk

"The resolver also seems having trouble resolving head sometimes, it is really bipolar" smh please elaborate on how the resolver is 'bipolar'

"The resolver also seems having trouble resolving head sometimes, it is really bipolar" smh please elaborate on how the resolver is 'bipolar'
Resolver is fine but you are most likely gonna miss the first shot and hit second if your scout is going for head

idkk

Resolver is fine but you are most likely gonna miss the first shot and hit second if your scout is going for head
are you dyslexic? I quoted his exact sentence and you can see that because it's in QUOTATION MARKS yeah I know pretty advanced + I asked if he could elaborate on how the resolver is 'bipolar' dumbass because I would love to hear his reasoning for it

are you dyslexic? I quoted his exact sentence and you can see that because it's in QUOTATION MARKS yeah I know pretty advanced + I asked if he could elaborate on how the resolver is 'bipolar' dumbass because I would love to hear his reasoning for it
Ok show me in your post where you quoted his sentence. You are calling me dyslexic and stupid because I don't know a basic function while you don't even know how to use it

idkk

Ok show me in your post where you quoted his sentence. You are calling me dyslexic and stupid because I don't know a basic function while you don't even know how to use it
Rage Bot: 8/10

The Rage Bot is amazing, you just need to know how to config it and use it. You cannot play w, or play too aggressive. The resolver also seems having trouble resolving head sometimes, it is really bipolar. Something you should know is not to peek crouching people with scout, so don't blame it on the cheat.

alright you see how it says " The resolver also seems having trouble resolving head sometimes, it is really bipolar " and you notice how I used that exact sentence from Matteya's thing yeah?? Now with the quotation I quoted HIS statement because you didn't say that and i'm sure you probably don't know this due to your iq but if i quote something it must be from somewhere right?? yeah notice how you never said it but the other guy did?? yeah strange isn't it. Maybe you got confused with the difference on what a reply and a quote is but I can lecture you on them in a different day!