A non retarded review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

firthY

I have used 3 cheats (aimware, fatality and onetap) and i can safely say onetap is better.

RAGE

The resolver on the cheat is as good as it can be due to desync been cursed as fucked. Lots of people complain about the resolver but they don't know that this is with all cheats as desync is basically impossible to resolve in some situations. The customisation of the ragebot (and cheat itself) is very good and has features like accuracy boost that is very good and you don't see in other cheats.

I can't give an accurate rating on double tap as i don't use it. But the silent shot feature works as it should.

Anti Aim

The AA of the cheat is very good and you can make your head pretty much unhitable.

LEGIT

The legitbot is like any other cheat. It has lots of features and works as it should.

VISUALS

The visuals of the cheat look very nice and minimalist. There is lots of functionality which includes player flags like body aim damage which i use as an advanced hitable flag.

MISC

The misc also has lots of features to the cheat including a client side noclip. Like what the fuck. Also the skin changer includes all the new player models and knifes along with fixed animations and a force skins feature which is nice. Java script is also available to the cheat which allows for some nice features to be added to the cheat.

One thing i have realised about onetap is the amount of features the cheat has to offer is endless and the features all work to a high standered. I am very happy with the cheat.

I would recommend buying for hvh and legit play.

bomgdan

I have used 3 cheats (aimware, fatality and onetap) and i can safely say onetap is better.

RAGE

The resolver on the cheat is as good as it can be due to desync been cursed as fucked. Lots of people complain about the resolver but they don't know that this is with all cheats as desync is basically impossible to resolve in some situations. The customisation of the ragebot (and cheat itself) is very good and has features like accuracy boost that is very good and you don't see in other cheats.

I can't give an accurate rating on double tap as i don't use it. But the silent shot feature works as it should.

Anti Aim

The AA of the cheat is very good and you can make your head pretty much unhitable.

LEGIT

The legitbot is like any other cheat. It has lots of features and works as it should.

VISUALS

The visuals of the cheat look very nice and minimalist. There is lots of functionality which includes player flags like body aim damage which i use as an advanced hitable flag.

MISC

The misc also has lots of features to the cheat including a client side noclip. Like what the fuck. Also the skin changer includes all the new player models and knifes along with fixed animations and a force skins feature which is nice. Java script is also available to the cheat which allows for some nice features to be added to the cheat.

One thing i have realised about onetap is the amount of features the cheat has to offer is endless and the features all work to a high standered. I am very happy with the cheat.

i remember u from skittle, u were hitting mad head with scout. good review

Calling negative views retarded that are just that... Personal impressions. This is your personal impression of the cheat. Which makes your cheat review equally as retarded... r e t a r d.

I agree on all of this but the resolver. Man, if I'm missing slow spin, random AA (or not resolving at all) on 0 hitchance and 0 mindamage (and normal settings ofc) then it's doo doo.

BaryHacker

RAGE

Anti Aim

LEGIT

VISUALS

MISC

can you help me? Bary#1111

Niggative

Early adopter

RAGE

Anti Aim

LEGIT

VISUALS

MISC

Good Review!