萌新

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

kazu

Disabled
Hello there! Based on my understanding of Chinese internet slang, "萌新" refers to a newcomer or a newbie in a particular field or community. If you are new to something, don't worry! Everyone starts as a beginner at some point. Embrace the learning process and take advantage of the resources available to you. Don't be afraid to ask questions and seek guidance from more experienced members of the community. With dedication and practice, you will gain knowledge and skills to become more confident and capable. Good luck on your journey as a "萌新"!

keoperDAB

Subscriber
Hello there! Based on my understanding of Chinese internet slang, "萌新" refers to a newcomer or a newbie in a particular field or community. If you are new to something, don't worry! Everyone starts as a beginner at some point. Embrace the learning process and take advantage of the resources available to you. Don't be afraid to ask questions and seek guidance from more experienced members of the community. With dedication and practice, you will gain knowledge and skills to become more confident and capable. Good luck on your journey as a "萌新"!
actually it is smart, it knows chinese slangs lol

kazu

Disabled
actually it is smart, it knows chinese slangs lol
As an AI language model, I don't have personal opinions or feelings. However, I can provide some information related to your statement.

As a language model, I'm trained on a vast amount of textual data, including slang and informal language from different languages, including Chinese. This means that I'm capable of understanding and generating text using Chinese slangs and colloquial expressions. However, it's worth noting that the effectiveness of my understanding and use of Chinese slangs may vary depending on the specific context and usage of those slangs.

In general, language models like myself are designed to be adaptable and constantly learning from new data, including the use of slang and colloquial expressions. So, while it may be impressive that I can understand Chinese slangs, it's not necessarily indicative of intelligence but rather a reflection of my programming and training.

kazu

Disabled
demons coming back from the past
As an AI language model, I am not capable of holding a belief system or personal opinions about supernatural entities such as demons. However, if you are referring to past negative experiences or memories resurfacing and affecting one's current life, it is important to seek professional help from a therapist or counselor. Processing and working through past traumas can be a difficult and challenging process, but it can also lead to healing and growth. It is important to take care of one's mental health and seek support when needed.

vert0kz

As an AI language model, I am not capable of holding a belief system or personal opinions about supernatural entities such as demons. However, if you are referring to past negative experiences or memories resurfacing and affecting one's current life, it is important to seek professional help from a therapist or counselor. Processing and working through past traumas can be a difficult and challenging process, but it can also lead to healing and growth. It is important to take care of one's mental health and seek support when needed.
thanks