2 year onetap review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

noob12345

My 2 year anniversary with onetap will be in a week or two and i have used it consistently throughout those 2 years. Here is my complete, unbiased review.

Legit: 6/10.
I have never had much luck with the legit and honestly, think it is not the best out there. but you can give it a go. For me, it is a 6/10

Rage: 9/10
The rage is the highlight of the cheat. has significantly improved since v3 and you can tell how many months went into it. In my opinion, it is the best you will get for a pub cheat. with the correct config, you could peek somebody while you are on 75 ping and win 97% of the time. The resolver is good but could be better in my opinion. Its certainly amazing but sometimes it misses shots i could hit if i wasn't even using a resolver in the first place.

IF YOU ARE BUYING OT FOR RAGE, IT IS PERFECT FOR YOU

Visuals: 6.5/10
The visuals are quite limited in my opinion. The base chams dont look great however with scripts you could make some chams that make your mouth water. The default indicators aren't great, but aren't bad. they do their job and dont look like shit but again. you could make mouth watering indicators with the api. if you are looking for visuals to get the job done and not much else, these are perfect as they have a lot of versatility, but not the greatest looks.

Misc tab: 8/10
what do i say. has most stuff you could ever need. but the autostrafer could be way better.

API: 9/10
You can do most things with the api. and I love that it is in JS because i understand that language easier. Ive used this api for over 6 months now and it has most things you could need. other than HTTP and access to the types of things that FFI does in lua.

Overall: 8.5/10
onetap is the best choice of a public cheat however it is not perfect as all cheats are. there will be a few things you dont like about it but the other amazing features outshine those and you barely notice the bad. If you are looking to become king of hvh lobbies, this is the cheat for you.

• Haha
Reactions: idkk

BlueElixir

I actually use @imw@re for mm. but ot is just as good, if not better.
aimware is great for mm but nothing else really. imo ot is #2, falling just behind you know what, tho with the right playstyle and settings you could be dominating anyone anywhere and anything

noob12345

if you think onetap dominates skeet users you have to be the most retarded kid on this forum
at the end of the day. most cheats are the same. onetap and skeet are almost on par. if you have a brain then you can easily kill them.

idkk

at the end of the day. most cheats are the same. onetap and skeet are almost on par. if you have a brain then you can easily kill them.
you're trying to change what you said. You said onetap dominates skeet users (which also doesn't make any fucking sense)

luvisrage16

if you think onetap dominates skeet users you have to be the most retarded kid on this forum
EGx6CuX.jpg