1v1/2v2 highlights ft. onetap

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

stuck

Early adopter
nice media. Next time when u want to upload u should legit consider doing 5ks+

stuck

Early adopter
There’s a reason why people with 1v1/2v2 media gets more attention compared to people uploading community clips
that's bs. People don't care about 1v1s and 2v2s. They legit care about 5ks+ in popular servers, doesn't matter with what cheat as long as it doesn't have shit rep.

stuck

Early adopter
I honestly can’t tell if you’re joking or not. 2v2 is what people enjoy watching nowadays, it’s not 2020 anymore
80% of the hvh community acts like is 2019-2020. Don't even try to say something against it since that's the reality. Most of the people act in that way because the biggest wave of newcomers in hvh happened in 2019-2020 and ofc that people will act like that lmao.

stuck

Early adopter
Also how desperate can you be for attention that you come out of nowhere and start saying useless shit on basically every post just for people to notice you
well that's why hvh community is shit.

FatherLogan

then he shouldn't post at all. People will bully him if they don't see 5ks. Not trying to be harsh, just saying the reality.
you are indeed spitting hella factual statements right now. if it were 5k+ and sum funny/cool clips from 2v2s/1v1s then I'd be okay but otherwise he shall be bullied!

Reactions: stuck

stuck

Early adopter
you are indeed spitting hella factual statements right now. if it were 5k+ and sum funny/cool clips from 2v2s/1v1s then I'd be okay but otherwise he shall be bullied!
well yeah that's what I was talking about. It's a fact that people want to see 5ks+ in media.