1 year with onetap.com (v1 user duh)

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Tibzzy

FIRSTLY, not everyone will agree with my opinions, and that's okay. 😎

RAGEBOT : 8.5/10

While most slander the ragebot, and resolver, I would say that onetap has come a long way from v1. Yes, the cheat isn't the PERFECT software that resolves everyone's head every single time, but the recent update for doubletap has made using instant double tap MUCH more usable. Something you guys can improve on is add fast recovery like v2 for the non instant doubletap. Some people like using the slower one because its more accurate. Yes, I know you can have fast recovery with java scripts, but it would be better if you can have it in the cheat. Most of the issues I have had with the autowall not calculating correctly has been fixed (miss shot due to occlusion) and I rarely miss anymore because of this. Something ELSE that can be made better is the auto stop. While its not bad, I would like it to have more STOP options. An example of this would be fullstop, which would maintain 100% accuracy by coming to a fullstop before firing.

ANTIAIM : 8/10 (With JS: 11/10)

Well, the reason why I gave it 8/10 for JUST the cheat is because you cant set how far you want your desync to be or if you want your real around your fake or fake around your real when using inverter options (on walk/run/air). Other than that, all your settings that you need are right there. Java scripts just addons but you can actually set desync and have other options that are extra but imo, you dont need most of the aa java scripts that are posted on forums.

LEGITBOT : 9/10

I don't really understand the perspective of people who say the legitbot is bad. Everything you could need/want is either in the cheat or on the forums (freestanding legit AA). I personally use @kitty 's Legit config with lime chams and no XQC chams on my main. I only gave it a 9/10 because the triggerbot can be improved in terms of accuracy (yes I know there is a hitchance for triggerbot, shut up). Maybe another thing the cheat can improve on is visually resolving legit AA players. (Trigger bot wont shoot their fake but you still see the fake sticking out. Not very Cash Money). Besides that, its pretty much perfect.

VISUALS: 9/10

Well, I can see players. The visuals look very nice and the glow pleases my eyes. Yes, players go dormant when I go peek. Very annoying, which is why I gave it a 9. >:| Fix pls.

MISC : 10/10

All you need/want is already in this section. Nothing missing here (except block bot but thats why we have java!!!).

SCRIPTING : 8/10 (I ran out of colors wtf)

What do I say, its all you need. Now, you and I both know why I took off 2 points in this section. ADD A WEB API PLS, I NEED SHARED ESP :(

MENU : 10/10

Its sorted perfectly. You can find things very easily. Overall clean. I would like it if you can change the color of it but it’s not like that MATTERS.

Overall : 8.5/10

I feel like almost everything has been addressed. Now obviously, there are a few bugs with the cheat. An example of this would be of how my friend crashes when he dies. It used to happen to me but now it doesn’t, but it still happens for him very frequently. He tried everything, including making new config, verifying game files, and contacting support but alas, he still sometimes crashes on death. That’s just one example. Now while this may not be the PERFECT cheat that resolves everyone and makes you unhittable, for a public cheat, I highly recommend it, and it is very good for me. The latest update VASTLY improved the resolver and I miss head with scout and auto ALOT less now. While things can be added and improved, I overall give this cheat a solid 8.5 out of 10.

PS: If you see that the font changed halfway through the testimonial, it’s cause I wrote the other half on my phone :)

If you don’t agree with my opinion, try my config here: https://www.onetap.com/threads/the-...er-find-updated-1-30.15659/page-6#post-138463

Reactions: Ilonia

sean

Early adopter
Damn glad to see a fellow v1 user still kicking. Praise allah, pm us on the v1 discord bratan.

• Haha
Reactions: Ray