1 month sub giveaway challenge!

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

duk

🦆 quacked out 🦆
Subscriber
Early adopter
Rules:
No pitch compression/speed changes
Must complete the song with the onetap tab visible in video
Voice must be loud enough to differentiate from the original video (or can be without video and just music)
No mistakes/editing 2 videos together etc, must be all in 1 go with your windows timer visible
Video must be on 100%(Normal speed) and you must show yourself showing the youtube control before your singing commences

xjkbJh9.png

What song to sing (MUST BE AT 100% OR DQ'D IF SUSPECTED OF CHEATING):

My attempt (only 50% my brain too slow):

Winner:

Anyways first person to reply with them singing the whole song (with ot tab opened,etc.) gets a month sub (this is for all users not just people with subs) post your submission in comments or on ot forum either qualifies. (NO MISTAKES BTW) :D

Last edited:

Mxchael

Rules:
No pitch compression/speed changes
Must complete the song with the onetap tab visible in video
Voice must be loud enough to differentiate from the original video (or can be without video and just music)
No mistakes/editing 2 videos together etc, must be all in 1 go with your windows timer visible
Video must be on 100% and you must show yourself showing the youtube control before your singing commences

What song to sing (MUST BE AT 100% OR DQ'D IF SUSPECTED OF CHEATING):

My attempt (only 50% my brain too slow):

Anyways first person to reply with them singing the whole song (with ot tab opened,etc.) gets a month sub (this is for all users not just people with subs) post your submission in comments or on ot forum either qualifies. (NO MISTAKES BTW) :D
yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.