1 month of use

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Cocaine21

RageBot: 6/10 Miss with doubletap, miss legs, miss <3
AntiAim: 10/10 Only anti-aim are normal here
Visuals: 10/10 Only visuals are beautiful
Misc: 10/10 All you need is
Legit: 10/10 Legit did not play
Performance: 10/10 fps normal, Already a month has passed the crash is not fixed.
Overall: 8/10 :(

mercury

Early adopter
ik its a meme to troll OT but idk how ppl genuinely think the ragebot is trash. I get over 40 kills easily with OT. As long as you know when to peek and have a good config fit for your playstyle you can easily shit on kids.

Reactions: rcc

Cough

ik its a meme to troll OT but idk how ppl genuinely think the ragebot is trash. I get over 40 kills easily with OT. As long as you know when to peek and have a good config fit for your playstyle you can easily shit on kids.
nah bro retarded playstyle beste

Cocaine21

A cheat costs $ 20; I would not even spend $ 1 for this cheat (on configs) because the meaning, the style of the game is different

Quickrekek

but u also have ota completely different

H0wly

It is the best public cheat available atm. I rlly cant aggree with the most posts say ot is bad. But what should u expect from ot users who cheat for the first time and just dont know how to play and to config.